Onto the second sLOG post..
This week has been rather similar to the last in that we've been learning more and more ways to mess with our implications such as negations or learning the different methods of showing one statement. While we haven't gone into much new material, adding more material onto what we already know is helping me understand how I can read and write the symbolic statements even better. I find that writing the symbolic statement in a sort of verbosy-mathematical way can make it especially easy to translate into the symbolic form.
This week's tutorial was pretty fun though, the difficulty of the exercises caused some discussion to actually arise due to disagreement over how a few statements should be written, if one implies the same implications the other implies. I enjoyed this week's tutorial exercises though, they were pretty fun, and it made the quiz exceptionally easy as well.
Personal stuff
Still not much to go here sadly, although I am enjoying the amount of fun mathematical symbols I can now use to confuse my friends in other, non-math, courses.
No comments:
Post a Comment