Introduction
Most people don't really know how to structure something new that they are forced to do for the first time, and I fall under a similar category. While I don't really know how this should be structured and worded for an absolute perfect 100%, I'll just state how most of these are going to go.
I'll start off first with the example questions shown on the outline for the SLOG's, questions like:
- what's something new you learned this week in class?
- what's something you enjoyed this week in class?
- how confident do you feel about the material covered this week?
- etc..
At the end of all that, I'll try to put some sort of personal thought or response as to anything within the week I found interesting/worth discussing. Should be simple enough.
Moving on..
I'm sure everyone knows the basics of logic and expression intuitively as they go through their education and their regular lives, but it was nice to learn how to express them in a mathematical formula, and how it can be shown through the venn diagrams.
While the first week was simple introduction, and this week seems like the basics of logical thinking and mathematical expression, it doesn't seem very difficult to me so far, and I feel quite confident in what we've been learning so far. I hope it gets a little more interesting and difficult in the future, and I look forward to it.
I also liked seeing the connection between this course and CSC108, since both are using Python examples. At first, I didn't completely understand the code examples shown, but after a few days in both classes, the examples are pretty much crystal clear.
Personal Response
There's not going to be much here considering it's only been one and a half weeks so far, but all I can say is that I am super happy that the course material can be very confusing and I understand it quite well, (I believe I do anyway.) I can't wait for this to continue into even more confusing depths.
No comments:
Post a Comment